Although Ard na Ciύin is on a hill, (perfect for cycling down!) the countryside surrounding Ard na Ciύin is ideal for cycling, with small towns on most routes, you can meander along as you like, stop and have a picnic or sample the local food at a coffee shop or restaurant.
There is no need to worry about your cycles as we have FREE safe, secure & lockable storage.
Don’t have a bike? No problem!
If you would like to hire a bike during your stay please let us know in advance & we can have your bike waiting for you on arrival.
Bicycle Hire Per Day: €23.
Bicycle Hire Per Week: €115.
- You may book bike hire through Ard na Ciύin or call Lismore Cycling Holidays direct.
- 24 hrs advance notice required for bike hire.
- Sometimes it may possible to have your bike delivered on demand but you will have to wait for a short time while being transported to Ard na Ciύin.
- All bikes are property of Lismore Cycle Holidays, who require payment in advance.
- A deposit of €80 is also required for each rental.
- We need your height & inside leg measurement to set up your bike.
- Terms and conditions apply (see Lismore Cycling Holidays website)
Your bike will be a Giant Escape 4
Neither Ard na Ciύin or Lismore Cycling Holidays provide travel insurance. We require that you have a travel/medical insurance policy which will specifically cover cycling holidays abroad. We would strongly recommend that none of our clients undertake this trip without adequate insurance cover. It is entirely your responsibility to ensure you have the necessary cover before travelling.
We are pleased to be associated with Lismore Cycling Holidays and their package holidays provide the perfect way to enjoy the area, at a pace that suits you!
There are many places of interest on the routes which will be highlighted on your chosen route map. The nearby Heritage Town of Lismore is located in one of the prettiest settings in Ireland and is charmingly decorated with its imposing castle and a fine collection of other 18th and 19th century buildings.
With Lismore Cycling Holidays your pre-planned cycling routes take you along gently undulating country roads that follow the River Blackwater Valley and its hinterland or the moderate to strenuous routes that take in the Knockmealdown and Comeragh Mountains. The scenery is gentler than that of the West of Ireland. It is an ideal location for an activity holiday.
A relaxing cycle in the Irish countryside
About Your Irish Cycling Holiday